Luton Suicide & Self Harm Partnership Group
We are currently leading the partnership group to prevent suicide and self harm in Luton. We are working with a wide range of organisations to help achieve a safer Luton. Suicide is a major public health concern and we are committed to making Luton a safer place. We are implementing guidance from Public Health England to deliver our work through our partners. To find out more about this, please email email@example.com
How are we going to prevent suicide?
We are going to following the guidelines from the National guidance and local audit. These are made of 5 key areas which are :
- Reduce the risk of suicide in key high-risk groups.
- Tailor approaches to improve mental health in specific groups.
- Reduce access to the means of suicide.
- Provide better information and support to those bereaved or affected by suicide.
- Support research, data collection and monitoring.
What can you do to help?
- Share our Social Media Pages (We keep the town up to date of help and support available)
- Sign up to our newsletter (below)
- Book on to the Mental Health First Aid Training
- Become a supporter of our work
- Join our mailing list as a member of this group
- Run your own awareness event with support from us (email firstname.lastname@example.org)